Zentry Security seeks a Software Development Engineer to join our endpoint engineering team. You have experience developing and delivering high-quality software on the Windows platform.
About the role
- Experience developing/shipping high-quality, scalable software on Windows platforms
- Have experience on programming, debugging experience. Knowledge of debugging using tools like windbg.
- Expertise in C++, C, Win32 API, Multithreading, IPC, System Programming, Memory management and an understanding of basic CS concepts is a must.
- Experience writing Unit Tests.
- Knowledge of Windows internals.
- Knowledge on installers like InstallShield a plus.
- Experience working both within a team and cross-group to guide identification and resolution of issues to ship along with being able to guide features into the product.
- Must be passion for and commitment to software quality
- Excellent programming and technical skills
- Excellent ability to break down complex software systems with application of, Experience in performance and interoperability testing of software products in a production scenario with and present results
- 3+ years of experience developing software for Windows including design, development, unit test and debug
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and the Windows network stack
- Knowledge of SSL/TLS and SSL/VPNs a plus
- Must be highly motivated with a passion for and commitment to software quality
- Have architectural, design, programming, and debugging experience
- Expertise on Microsoft Windows operating systems.