- Design, develop, tune and maintain microservices based Zentry products.
- Establish subject matter expertise in relevant Zentry technologies and products.
- Research new technologies and features for new and existing products.
- Prototype solutions.
- Innovate new solutions
- Work with Architects on new projects and developing components of new products.
- Analyze and resolve customer problems.
- Work with remote teams and provide design, development and code review assistance.
- Serve as a mentor for new/junior engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required, Master’s preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in technologies related to the role.
- Excellent knowledge of GO, Python and having ‘C’ expertise is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Linux/BSD systems and programming on those systems.
- Excellent knowledge of networking, algorithms, and data structures.
- Experience in working with software development in the cloud.
- Experience in implementing solutions, deploying these and testing with AWS. Expertise in GCP and Azure is a plus.
- Expertise in Kubernetes, dockers is a plus
- Expertise in Message broker such as RabbitMQ, Kafka is a plus
- Expertise in monitoring tools such Elastic Search, fluentd, Kibana/Grafana is a plus