Zentry Security (www.zentrysecurity.com) a pioneer in zero-trust secure network access (ZTNA), is seeking a bright, motivated and effective Director of Lead Generation responsible for implementing multi-channel marketing programs/campaigns that create buzz, demand, meetings and revenue. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, the Director of Lead Generation must be a revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in inbound and outbound marketing techniques. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track-record of success with filling the sales funnel and growing the pipeline in support of inside and outside sales efforts, will be self-motivated and resourceful and have impeccable communication and leadership skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and execute lead generation and demand creation campaigns aimed at setting meetings, growing the pipeline and assisting sales in achieving revenue targets.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey and create personas and campaigns tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels – must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Present to management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a marketing and/or demand generation role
- High-level knowledge in the areas of networking, security, zero trust network access (ZTNA), software-defined perimeter (SDP), privileged user access (PAM), identity and access management (IAM) and secure access service edge (SASE).
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices, with emphasis on search marketing, growth hacking, SDR engagement, marketing automation, EDM campaigns, thought leadership, content distribution, intent analysis, Webinars, live and virtual events an other elements of a full-spectrum lead generation program.
- Strong project management and performance measurement skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to compile and analyze performance data to develop metrics that support decision-making for resource allocation and subsequent campaigns.
- Solid business acumen, management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical skills, including cloud-based toolsets such as Salesforce, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, social media, and/or similar platforms.
- University degree or college diploma – preferably marketing, business or tech related