Zentry Security, Inc. is seeking a motivated and effective Account Executive Sales Representative to lead sales efforts for the US West region. Focused on Zentry’s zero-trust enterprise security solutions, the US west sales representative will add logos and grow revenue by positioning ZTNA as a modern, cloud-based alternative to legacy VPNs.
The sales representative will be responsible for generating new business, including identifying and generating new leads, prospecting, territory planning, and recruiting and managing reseller partners. You will initiate contact and follow-up on live and virtual sales calls, move prospects into and through the pipeline to implementation, and meet sales goals per quota objectives. In addition, you will work with marketing and sales support teams to execute on campaigns designed to build awareness and demand for Zentry products and services.
If you have passion, skills and experience in IT sales and cybersecurity, and are able to articulate the value of cloud-based security and zero trust application access to enterprise decision makers, Zentry Security may be the place for you! Our sales representatives are valued, enabled and positioned to succeed, reflecting their vital role in growing the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop sales plans and strategies that provide a near-term and long-term framework for growing the region and filling the sales funnel.
- Set and meet quota requirements for growing ARR; drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings.
- Execute on sales plans that encompass both direct sales and channel partner engagement.
- Identify, call and qualify prospective enterprise customers and penetrate net new accounts in your region.
- Leverage channel partners to drive expedient customer purchase decisions; participate in joint prospect and customer sales calls and assist with Zentry reseller partner activities.
- Evangelize Zentry to prospective customers at sales presentations, site visits, events and product demonstrations; become a trusted advisor to new and existing clients.
- Implement and collaborate on sales and marketing campaigns and programs in order to meet or exceed sales quotas and profitability goals.
- Develop a team selling approach, collaborating with pre-sales technical specialists and the customer satisfaction organization.
- Ensure efficient and timely communication with customers and channel partners relative to promotions, new products and services, and other marketing and sales activities.
- Deliver actionable insights and customer feedback to product management, as a key part of Zentry’s market-driven approach to product development.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 7+ year track record/employment history in direct field sales, landing net new logos selling cloud and/or security software to enterprise organizations.
- Experience selling similar software security solutions and experience in any of the following: identity and access management, secure remote access, end-point security, network and application security, reporting and analytics and/or data governance.
- Proven track record of successfully closing six-figure software/cloud deals and achieving seven-figure sales quotas.
- Previous success utilizing partners, channels, and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- Motivated self-starter with strong team working, prospecting, qualifying, closing and managing skills; enjoys a high-energy, high expectations, results-oriented environment.
- Understanding of entrepreneurial organizations and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical customer audiences and stakeholders.